1. Test for proper line or battery voltage on ANY unit the service call has been placed for.
2. Remove necessary hoods and shrouds for visual inspection.
3. Blow out dust collecting on electrical parts and vacuum it up. Vacuum under equipment as needed.
4. Clean out dust collecting on electrical parts and vacuum it up. Vacuum under equipment as needed.
5. Clean other dust and grime off equipment.
6. Inspect belts, chains, bearings, etc.
7. Check all fuses for continuity.
8. Check distance of speed sensor from optical wheel or magnetic pick-ups.
9. Check walking belt tracking and tension.
10. Check walking belt and deck wear.
11. Perform AC or DC amp draw to substantiate belt deck wear.
12. Briefly listen for excessive bearing chatter.
13. Make sure all connections are secure on lower electronics package.
14. Recalibrate is applicable.
15. Lubricate walking belt if needed.
16. Lubricate worn gear on incline motor if needed.
17. Dress drive belts/belts if needed